François Mahop aka Forrest, 46 years old, mix race(French-Cameroon). Elite Parkour & Physical Coach. I see my job as someone who opens the gates of the ”POSSIBLE” for people throughout physical activities. To define who I am I will say:
– Your limits today won’t be your limits tomorrow, so don’t give up.
– You can do things seriously without being too serious, keep smiling!
– live your present, use your past to improve your future.
– If you don’t believe in yourself, who else will? Trust yourself.
– You are who you are, don’t forget, it’s your asset.
– being honest with yourself means not having any regrets.
What is the most important question (s) you need to know the answer to at this moment in time to empower you and our communities to reach a future you would be excited to live in?
In which world do you want to live in? In the being or in the appearing?
What exactly do you do and why?
I’m a COACH. I like using my experiences, my knowledge, my background to make somebody else both discover, understand, use, improve and harness its own potential. One of my friends made the following acronym with my surname which I think said it all. Maximise your Action Harness your Optimum Potential(M.A.H.O.P)
What is your unique perspective or superpower?
I am a CONFIDENT INSTINCTIVE HUMAN CHAMELEON which allows me both to Adapt, to Anticipate, to find ways, to trust myself, to read(people & context) and obviously to keep smiling.